Friday, October 1, 2010

23 Things

1. Fall is here and on Sunday morning, a low of 39.
2. We splurged and bought a radio for the car. We have been without one for years. Years I say.
3. I am making pop corn balls this weekend. They are never as good as Ms. Metcalf's when I was a kid but they still bring a smile to my face as well as Mr. 13.
4. I am tired of the clothes I have and want some new ones.
5. About the toes in the last post. Yes I can paint my own toes with one color. When a second color is called for and I have to bend over, let me just say, the tech support spread, does not bend that way.
6. Our new radio has a spot to plug the Nano in so you can listen without head phones. This will only be helpful when I am alone. Derek and Conor, no Derek, have no patience with my music. Conor and I at lest have "some" of the same tastes.
7. Rummikub Online, not a good find.
8. A friend posted this quote on Facebook and I love it: God determines who walks into your life. It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who let stay and who you refuse to let go. 
9. I am so thankful Derek is who I refuse to let go. He is my hero.
10. Have I mentioned how much I am loving the new hair.
11. I find it funny how hard 30 minutes is to give up in the morning. Still not walking in the mornings.
12. I also find it funny how it did not take long no stop making lunches in the evening.
13. Ready to pull back out the fire pit.
14. My high school English teacher was inducted into the Hall of Honor and all I can think about is the silly stories he would tell.
15. I am a tad concerned I may go over my text limit again.
16. I feel like I am not living up to the kind of mom God wants me to be then today I hear something 2nd hand about Conor and I know I am doing a good job.
17. I will always be over critical of myself.
18. I have been a listener to Pandora for years and just last month I listened to much and they cut me off. I had to wait till Oct. to listen.
19. Elton John is coming to Tulsa on Nov. 12th and I highly think that should be my birthday present. I am going to be 41. Gasp.
20. Tulsa is four hours away and at some point that is just to far to drive to see someone.
21. I am not going to make a good travel companion when I get older.
22. I noticed that here when Homecoming rolls around no one wears Mums and no one knows what I am talking about.
23. I need a crossword dictionary.

Happy first day of October fellow blog readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment