Monday, December 13, 2010

My Year in Status

I found this application on Facebook that takes your status from the year and made a cute paragraph picture. I thought I would share some of mine from 2010.

  • I knew I was LOST mid season 3. Now there is LOST and beyond LOST
  • Geez, I may never get the TV back. How hard is it to fix a pot hole? I mean really, 43 cars moving over it at 195 mph, it should be a cake walk. 
  • Put my ivy our to get some nice vitamin D and forgot about it, it did not make it in the 22 degree morning. 
  • Gee, I'm sorry Mr. Waiter at Colton's when we took our seats we should have stated that we do not get 4 hours for lunch. It must be hard to recover when you lose Becky's order. Thanks for bring ":Late for Work" her birthday ice cream float, "Late for Work", wait her name is Lindsay enjoyed asking for her sundae to be put in a to go cup to take back to work.
  • Morons are everywhere! Everyday I feel like I'm trapped in a perpetual game of whack-a-mole. 
  • Opening day of the Rangers, I wonder if I should change my status to single?
  • Day spent with friends, ladder golf, good food, a smile box creation and a blog post. 
  • When I grow up I want to enter numbers into a computer every 108 minutes. 
  • I will be having a Dr. Pepper and chasing it with some chocolate covered exspresso beans. Cube mates be danged. 
  • Can not find the productive switch.
  • Arggg. A Pepsi exploded in the car. Insert Meme word here. 
  • Dumb peer pressure, ran on the treadmill to Nickleback. 
  • Cheese dip is a complete dinner right?
  • Does this ball make me look fat?
  • Cake has been eaten, gifts unwrapped, enjoyed friends and family. Now to relax and watch Conor enjoy his gifts. 
  • How many CAS employees does it take to remove a bird from an office.
  • Thanks Rangers for a great season. 
  • EEEKKKK Shaun Cassidy is on Oprah.
  • a women's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek HIM first to find her. ~ Maya Angelo
  • We are all in our places with sunshiny faces. 
  • It has been suggested that sunshine be changed to Sara-shine. Let's go with that for the day.
  • Where is the beach, the lounge chair and NO phone. 
  • Hates my day and feels that dinner out would help my attitude or maybe a good cry ~ either way I am not cooking. 
  • I believe that wearing a green paper clip is participating. Green is Green.
  • Is happy.
  • If one decides on yoga pants before 5 am, have they given up on the day or embracing that it is Friday and nothing to do but watch movies and scrapbook. 
  • More snow and no school - let the week begin. 
  • Oh Mario what fresh heck is this or how I spent my weekend. 
  • Let's say it together. GO Rangers - AL West Champions. 
  • Sometimes you just need milk and cookies. 
  • Not getting the support I need when the urge to sing out loud. 
  • It's a Theraflu Monday.
  • You know you have a true friend when they text you and say there is no coffee at work. 
It was fun looking back at all the post I have made, I am one cute gal.
Some are still laughed about today. Late for Work... I wonder if we will ever go back to Colton's for lunch? My statement about being single during baseball last all the way to the World Series. Oh and to tell on myself.... the sweatshirt I put the green paper clip on for St. Paddy's day was taken off that night and hung in the closet. Guess what was still on the sweat shirt last week when I pulled it from the closet this season?

My goal for next year keep a list of all my status post and make a scrapbook page.

Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment