Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hello again

Good evening friends and family. Yet, again life has gotten in the way of blogging. Thank goodness for Facebook so we can all stay connected.

Life has seemed fast paced lately and tonight I have been forced to wait. Wait on my hubby to come unlock the house for me to go inside. Awesome things are happening at work and for that to happen I have been going to work at 7 am. You may need to know, at some point over the last year, I have lost my keys so I have no house key.....

So here I set on the deck, blogging under a lovely night sky with a little chill in the air, waiting for Derek to come home and let me in.

Since the last blog update, we have started football games, worked the concession stand, did some fishing, scrapbooking and best of all had company. Wonderful company, we always have company and we are spoiled when our parents come and Brad and Jeannie come to visit. What makes us smile the most is when our Grandmothers get to come, that is a real blessing.

Really everyone makes us smile.




I hope all who are reading this find a time to rest this week.

Love, The Brians

No comments:

Post a Comment