It was that time of year again when the birthday comes along. I spent the day cleaning, scrapbooking and roasting hot dogs and the greatest ever marshmallows.
Conor gave me Season 10 of Friends and some time this week my new LSU t-shirt will be in. Derek and I bought new LSU stuff, Derek is getting a ball cap.
We had our friends the Weavers and Bailey over to play cards and cook out. Here are some pictures from Saturday.
My card would not come out of the envelope. I finally go it and Conor always seem to pick the cutest cards.
Happy 42nd birthday to me
Outdoor fun
It may have been a bit to windy for the fire-pit. The big gust of wind picked up and wow, was I dirty.
We played Farkle, our as Ty says, Sparkle. I really do not know how it started but Ty would raise his arms and shout sparkle when someone farkled. Of course I joined in because it was so funny.
Kathy showing Bailey what to keep and throw away, this was Bailey's first time for Shanghai and Farkle
Not sure why the last one up loaded like it did, sideways but it's a good one of me and the boy.
This is my favorite of the day.
This is who I adore.
No comments:
Post a Comment