Sunday, January 8, 2012

We left town.

It has always been my desire to use the blog to authentically tell our family story. I hope that when you read this you walk away knowing what is going on with our lives. Today's post is all about yesterday. I have posted some pictures which  may be disturbing to some, if you have small children you may want to send them away.


I should have spent the day dealing with this


and with this
I know, disturbing right. These dishes have been there since Thursday breakfast. And that cereal in the corner, Fridays breakfast. Just to note the right side of the sink is clean.

But this is what we did, on the spur of the moment. We got dresses and headed for Branson to play miniature golf at Pirates Cove.

However that did not work out well. The Branson Tourism board should update a website or two. This would work out well and we headed Olive Garden.

and indulged in salad, bread sticks and pasta.

After we were stuffed and I had used the bulk of my calories for the day we went to Branson Landing to walk around and have some Starbucks and a chocolate covered Twinkies for Conor.















I had a great and most importantly relaxing weekend. I need a break from the last four weeks that have just about pushed over the edge. The edge where I see myself laying in the fetal position in the corner of a dark room where no phones or people yelling at me exists.

Now, let's take a minute and discuss the sink. The JR High Bombers had basketball games Thursday night so we worked the concession stand, well Derek, Conor and the Dooley's worked the concession stand, I left to go back to work where I stayed until almost nine o'clock. Friday the boys went to the high school game and I sat on the couch and watched the Help and then scrapbooked a little. I honestly did not care about the sink because it was going to be cleaned on Saturday morning. I think I choose well.

Mom, the kitchen was cleaned before bed on Saturday night so no worries.

Happy Sunday fellow blog readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment