Friday, July 6, 2012
Yes another box
Yes, it's another box, 8x8. Back in 2009, I started a project called Project Life where you took a photo a day. I did really good, even when Derek's granddad passed away, I wondered where a picture would come from, I tool pictures of flowers. With all that said, I know now, I should have purchased the kit that came with the album, paper, page protectors and embellishments.
By the middle of the year I was overwhelmed and regretted scraping each picture individually. They all turned out except for some that were printed but never completed.
For the past years they have been month order and in oatmeal boxes on the tv stand. With our new obsession with boxes I had one made that was 8x8 and I am so proud of it.
I have to make the tags for each month, I have them cut out just not done, that is where I am stumped at.
I think I am ready to do this project again, not matter my concerns or others.
Have a good weekend blog buddies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment