Monday, January 14, 2013

2012 Time Capsule

Two years ago I saw a post, on another blog, about keeping timecapules as a family and thought it would be a fun idea. I meant to post a picture from 2011 but time, as usual, got away from me. So, what made it in to the family 2012 capsule? Very fun things.


3D Glasses to Star Wars Phantom Menace
A wedding invite
A Birth Announcement
A picture drawn by our nephew
A sophomore class schedule
A valentines day card
A card from a friend just to say hi
A schedule of events for a youth trip
A grocery store receipt
and many, many more things.


I hope to add more pictures to this years and each time we put something in it's just a little thing but it's something to remember.

Now the question is, when do I buy a bookcase to put them on?




No comments:

Post a Comment