I like the world wide web, everyone knows that. I have my favorites should they be magazines, news sites, blogs the list goes on. You should have seen the delight when Hulu added Season 6 of LOST.
That being said, one of the blogs I enjoy reading is Bring the Rain, blogged by Angie Smith. Her husband, Todd, is a part of the group Selah. Angie, is wonderful Christian and I just love her encouragement and love for God. Yesterday when I read her blog she had a link to a friends site, The Simple Wife.
The Simple Wife is a blog written by Joanne Heim who has suffered a stroke at 38. Way to close to my age. She has written several books and her blog has captured my heart for no other reason the out pouring of love for a person you do not know but feel compelled to pray for.
Her husband in the post today mentions how even in the darkest woods, God is still there.
My life is very simple. We have never been in the darkest of woods. Derek and I have had times when we were scared, not sure were our path was to go. In all these times we placed our faith in God and prayed.
The Simple Wife, raises many questions for me. What would my husband do with out me? Would Conor know how much I love him? Would my parents and brother know that I have so much respect and love for them. But mostly what would take place should something happen and I would not be able to share my requests to a Dr. or a family member. Let's face I like control.
I have linked the blogs above so you can take a minute and read them. You will be blessed by the faith that they have and you will know God is good.
Yes, mom Derek knows what I want, we have talked about it.
Sweet blessings to all my blog readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment