Thursday, March 24, 2011

For Conor

We all know I blog stalk. I came across this yesterday and thought I would share.
10 Prayers I pray for you.
1. I pray that you will learn to know and love God. We want to have a personal relationship with Him.
2. I pray you will always be healthy.
3. I pray the you will love school and always want to learn. I want you to find it exciting.
4. I pray that you will  have a sweet spirit and be nice to others.
5. I pray that you will be a leader and lead others int he right directions. I you do not have the personality to lead then we pray that you always lead yourself in the right direction and not follow what others are doing.
6. I pray that you will respect your body and yourself.
7. I pray that you will find a Christian woman that loves you unconditionally and will treat you with respect. I pray that you both will form a relationship centered around Christ.
8. I pray that you will find something that makes you happy and will never want to give it up. I pray that you will be committed to whatever you decide.
9. I pray that you will always learn from your mistakes. I know you will make them because you are human, but I hope you learn from them and let then mold you into a better person.
10. I pray that you will always know that we will always be here for you.

5 foods you love to eat
1. Mac and Cheese
2. Crab legs
3. Pork Chops
4. Breakfast burrito
5. Peanut butter and jelly in a bowl.

5 Places we hope to take you to visit.
1. Durango to ride the train to Silverton
2. The beach
3. The mountains
4. Washington DC
5. We would like to just go somewhere neat.

4 Favorite TV Shows
1. Top Gear - UK Version
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. Star Wars Clone Wars
4. Physc

8 Things that make you, you.
1. You would rather drink a warm coke than a cold one.
2. How when we go to eat you always get the same two things
3. You are not a morning person, just like me
4. You like a mug to drink out of at breakfast and you have your favorites
5. We can make you laugh when you are upset just by counting to 3
6. You have a joy for music.
7. You are becoming your own person.
8. You can not remember where your glasses are but you can tell me the engine size of the Aston Martin.

Conor, you are fascinating boy and since we first knew of you we have adored and loved you. You are a teenager now and at times, make me cry, worry, angry and laugh. Your dad and I love you so much and are so glad God gave you to us.

Love Mom and Dad

1 comment: