Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A text

I am very blessed with friends. Friends that I love. Friends I would not have if we still lived in Texas. There is one friend who I miss so much I cry. A friend that when a movie comes out she is the first one I want to call and can't. She is in Texas and I adore all the time I get to spend with her.

Today I posted to Facebook I was ready for the sunshine to come back. It's been away for awhile. A few minutes later I got this text. I smiled.


As the song Pray For Me says; The road he chose for me is not the road he chose for you. Pray for me and I'll pray you.

I pray for our friendship as I know Lisa does and yes, I miss my Lisa.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment