Today's topic.
My Favorite Song
This was hard, because I have so many that I thought I would break it into categories.
Christian - Warrior is a Child by Twila Paris
Country - He Stopped Loving Her Today - George Jones, I went with this because Derek and I talked about this one early, early on in our relationship.
Pop - Love Remains the Same - Gavin Rossdale
Rock - Fight For All the Wrong Reasons - Nickelback.
80's - Africa - Toto
For fun - The Hairbrush Song - Veggie Tales
There are so many songs to choose from and as my friend Tracy said "I bet our music list is so different" and she is right. If you can go from Nickelback to Veggie Tales to James Taylor then your music library is different.
I hope you enjoy my 30 day blog challenge as much I enjoying doing it.
And because I want to use this blog to honestly tell our life, the one song that makes me smile because how can you not smile at the Brady kids.
Happy Wednesday, Friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment