Monday, February 13, 2012

Favorite Quotes

Today is the day I write about my favorite quotes.

~ No moment from my God is a rock of burden, it's just a rock waiting to be broken apart for stepping stones.

~ With admiration for the greatness you are building when no one sees.

~Finish everyday and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities crept in,. Forget then as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with to high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

~ My Jesus is the same right this second as He was before I walked through this door. - Angie Smith - Bring the Rain blog

~ Be happy in this moment, this moment is your life.

~ Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least. - Goethe

~ I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in the darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Persia

and just a little funny one...

I can't remember if I took my malaria pill, if I was a girl I would be pregnant allot.- Richard Hammond of Top Gear

I hope you are enjoying my little 30 day blog challenge even though I am not posting everyday. Some days just seem to get away from me.

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment