Thursday, March 15, 2012

This and That

I would like to say we have been super busy and there for the lack of blog post but really I have just been lazy. i tried doing the little 30-day blog challenge and one asked for picture from 10 years ago and to be honest they are on the big computer and its a fit just to get that computer turned on.

The good news is that my wonderful husband spent one Sunday moving every picture to a cd and every music to his computer. Love, love, love him.

What have we been up to.....we, Derek really,  takes Conor to band practice Friday nights and then again on Sundays at 8 am, he keeps us busy. We celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary this month. We have started have a game night on Sunday nights and we are playing 31 with quarters, so for Derek has had to go dig up money, Conor and I have both won. On these nights we have to listen the music chosen by whosoever nights it is. They hate my night, I have Opera on my Nano.

I need to be reading the Hunger Games so I know what is going on when we go to the midnight release on the 22/23, Conor thinks I may better understand what all the hype is about and why some may come off as fanatics, this child does not remember me and all the Twilight movies. I was the one that clapped at various times.

A few pictures over the past few months.

 Washing dishes at the band pancake supper. 

 I won at 31!

Boys!!!


I get such and joy from blogging and I have missed but I have been focusing on losing some weight and snacking better and it's paying off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment