Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Life latley according to the iPhone.

 I listened to records as I cleaned the house one Saturday, and to my delight it stayed on most of the day.
 While cleaning out the filing cabinet I found this little note, God's timing is perfect. 
 Double rainbow on a Wednesday
 Our friend Bailey came home from a mission trip to Brazil. 
 I think the text message says it all. 
 I made a short grocery list and then decided I would just carry my phone. 
 Derek led a meeting
 Bailey saying good bye to her mom before the mission trip.
 You cannot make words with this 7 set of letters
Watching LOST on the iPhone I took this, Jack!!!

 While having a little Facetime with Conor he put his eye really close and I took a picture then took a picture of the picture. That is what happens when I am playing around.

 Something was digging in the yard one morning. 

Happy Wednesday. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment