He had an end of the year concert. The last time he will wear a tie, for the next three years he will wear a tux for concerts.
Bailey, Conor and Amber
They are in the youth together
Someone wanted to go to El Chico having not done is home work yet.
Conor left his trombone at home and of course he needed it for school so his dad spent the morning driving all over town.
This picture is one of his math section. The binder he was working out of gave us his best grade and then the worst grade. The comment at the bottom is asking what type of strategies for success are you planning on incorporating in math class? Conor's answer....work harder.
Linear Equations - yuck.
He had to write an I believe - poem
I believe -
That you can like any college, though LSU is the best.
I believe -
That if you crash into a concrete barrier at 200 mph and like you are strong.
I believe -
That God has a plan for us all; we may not know with it is until we get ready to see Him.
I believe -
That you can tell everything about a redneck by looking through his dresser.
I believe -
That the Blue Collar Comedy Tour is the funniest stand up on Earth.
I believe -
That country music is American music.
I believe -
That if, if, ands and buts were candy and nuts, we would all have a Merry Christmas.
I believe -
That without adventure we would still be living like cavemen.
I believe -
That if your dad still walks you to school, because you're in the same grade, you might be a redneck.
I believe -
That if you are stupid, you should have to wear a sign telling people that you are stupid.
I believe -
That you can't fix stupid.
I believe -
That you can't be a free bird, if you don't fly high.
I believe -
That courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.
I believe -
That talking and doing are two different things.
I believe -
That advertisements are an annoying way to get useless information.
I believe -
That without the fascination of breaking rules, we would have no imagination.
Not sure why this one is turned sideways, but it lists the goals he has. We are excited about the first one, get a masters in music. The second is see the Monaco Grand Prix. You know, if he gets a Masters...we will take him to Greece.
2011-2012 Annual.
The text message says it all.
Conor is such a blessing to us and we love him to death. I could not think any one more special to be a mom to.
Happy June to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment