Monday, September 3, 2012

What we have been doing.

It seems with all the busy stuff we do our family blog seems to be the one that suffers. Over a month since my last post.

Since the last post we have been celebrating birthday's, starting school, working in the concession stand and mainly maintaining order in the house.

Conor turned 15.


I asked if he would like 15 birthday presents and he said no because he did not want socks as a gift, we gave him socks anyway. Some of his gifts were, Psyc season 1, the best of Jeff Foxworthy and some iTunes money.

The best part was a game of Fear Factor.

Bobbing for cherry tomatoes in semi frozen ice water.

Pick the right color and hope its the pink lemonad cup cakes.

They did not draw well, red chip...... hot pepper.





N





I hear they were very hot and needed milk to cut the burn. Next up was what I thought would a fun game of pick out M&M's in a gross type mixture. Boy was I wrong, I tried to do and let's just leave it at that. 


After Fear Factor we had cake and pizza. 

Conor, enjoyed his birthday, Sunday night we had a big supper of all of his favorite foods, crab legs, dum dum salad and pear salad. 


School started back and we went clothes shopping. 

Yes, that is right he does not look happy. Of course it is never good when Mom brings the camera. 


This year he will do Odd and Even days. His schedule is as follows
Odd Days:
CAB Gemometery
DC 1 DIG Lay/Design
DC 2  DIG Imagin
Cont US History
Drivers Ed and Music

Even Days:
German I
CAB Biology
CAB English and Music

And on Wednesday's class is a late day, it starts at 9 but Conor is there at 8. 



 And because he is a sophomore he put his own stuff together.

Mr. Sophomore.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your blog! Fear Factor comments all gave me a chuckle! HAHA

    ReplyDelete