Monday, October 15, 2012

This and That

Wow, it has been a while since my last post and to be honest for the past weeks I did not want anything to do with the computer and if I did get on my blog was the one that fell to the bottom. I need to be better about posting for myself, my family and my friends. This blog, I hope, will be used to keep everyone updated on our daily lives, a treasure.

My goal is to post more often and with one more Saturday marching competition and one last home game I confident the posts will be more frequent.

I would like to say we have done fun things since my last post but at times we are very lame and derivative. I think we are saving ourselves for the big trip in November.

One of the big things was that Conor had all four wisdom teeth pulled and he did great, only down for a few days it would have been left had he not gone to a friends house for the afternoon. Other than thinking he had to take all his medicine till it was gone he did pretty well.

Back at the first of the year I was sending my Grandmother journal questions to answer about her faith and then we got busy and that fell to the back, now with her recent health issues I feel the need to send her more. She is a wonderful and sweet lady and I want to have these things to keep and share.

A picture before I go.



 Conor driving to the oral surgeon to have his wisdom teeth removed.

I leave you with this verse, 1st Thessalonians 5:18 - give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

with love, Sara



1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me!? He's old enough to drive and stuff?

    Lovin' your blog. Keep the posts coming...

    ReplyDelete