Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hello

I think, I need to make a summer manifesto and one item on the list would be to blog more. I have the app back on the iPad so I hope this will encourage me. I enjoy documenting our lives and I do not want to stop blogging but sometimes I just do not have the want to. I do not like that feeling.

Where blogging from the app is handy I can only get photos from my saved pictures. Darn, there is allot to share.  

I will share this one from back in the 70's. My granddaddy built my brother and I a fort. It was great. Every kid should have one. There is not one, I guess, of the finished fort at our house, this was taken at our grandparents house while it was being built.

Happy Tuesday friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment