Community Coffee is now making K cups and our little world, here in the Ozarks, does not carry them yet. So we drive around our parents home town to get some. On our last two trips to Texas we came home with 6 boxes. We did get a little odd looks when we said we had to go and buy coffee.
It's half off shakes at Sonic, mine was chocolate covered banana. As far as the book, I am still just on Chapter 1.
My new Close To My Heart stamp that when purchased 100% of the profits go to tornado relief in OK.
For some reason I have six songs on iTunes with the word Redneck in the title.
Pineapple Pie for Fathers Day. It was yummy.
Our new sheets! Love the pattern.
My summer favorite, cucumbers and onions in vinegar and water.
And then it was Father's Day. I love Derek so much and he is such a great dad and I am excited that Conor is learning from him.
I hope all is having a great day.








No comments:
Post a Comment