Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

Another holiday has come and gone. This one  was one celebrated with a trip to the Dr., cough syrup, antibiotics, one fail while making sweet potato casserole and one bad decision when it came to asking for a pajama top.

Derek has been sick since last Friday and still has a cough. Thankfully he has not shared with us and for that it has been a good week. We tend to share and be sick when holidays come.

I am not sure what was up with the casserole. I can make that thing in my sleep and yesterday it was sweet potato soup, even the marshmallows liquefied. It went in the sink at the end of the meal.

Conor, who did not want to go shopping just told us to pick something out for us from  him. Derek picked out headphones to take to work and I picked out this cute little grey pj set. The pants are super soft and the top is furry with little sparkles, well those little sparkles are just like tinsel and they stick out and feel like a billiozillon little fire ants. I was able to keep it own for less than 5 minutes, it's awful.

Merry Christmas to all of you, we missed our family. While looking back at pictures we noticed we have not been home to Texas in three years and so must of Monday I spent in the funk. Our hope is that will change next year.

Before I leave, here is a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment