Sleet bouncing off the table on the deck
It looks like rain, but that is a down pour of sleet with some thunder mixed in.
The day was spent inside playing cards and relaxing. I love snow days on the weekends, a time to recharge and do nothing.
There was no school today and they called about 3 today and dismissed school for tomorrow. Tomorrow will make 14 days of missed school. 14!
The wives tale around the Ozarks is the number of fogs in August will equal the amount of snows in the winter. Just to note there were 22 fogs in August, really 9 more left. This girl is loving it!
Here is a video of the sleet and if you listen you can hear the thunder. Yes, I know I moved it around but I wanted to get some different spots.
Three fun things about the winter so far....
1. Gulf Shores and the warm sand are just 13 short weeks away!
2. It's made for some great pictures.
And 3,
Isaiah 55:10, As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater.
I love that verse, God does wonderful things.
Happy snow day.
No comments:
Post a Comment