Tuesday, April 8, 2014

iPhone photo purge

Posting many, many pictures from the iPhone.

Oh Tomorrow being prayed over before they led a Sunday Morning worship service. Our son in the bass player.

We celebrated 19 years of marriage last month.

I am a coffee junkie and a bit of a coffee snob, I accept that. My sweet husband brought this home from a trip to Texas. Our little town never gets things when they come out so this was big treat for me.


The time has come, after 11 years, to complete the childs school scrapbook. Ugh, let's talk about the stupid CM pages I now have to deal with.


Yep, this is where I spent one evening. Outside in the warm breeze, listing to the sound of the washing machine, a lawn mower in the distance, and yes crying. Not sure why I was crying I just needed that night.

When I write my memoirs and they list my Big List of Irritations this will be one of them. Why does the table catch everything!

Happy! Happy! Happy! I am finally, thanks to sales at Michaels, I am doing Project Life. Again, I am happy.

And then there the Prom. Best Friends went together. How super cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment