Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Hello, there!

I have a blog. A real live actual blog. Do people still blog, is this a term still used in 2020?

Melissa, told me I needed one and I started blogging years ago and for some reason I stopped, I think this is when I found Numrix and I've been through two books. Or it could be lazy or it could be that Melissa stopped and all my other friends stopped and so did I.

So, here we are in the back yard, out in the country with the evening coolness watching Conor and Regan put up the tent. Fun fact, our tent has not been up for three years, we used it last, this week 2017. Cookies baked and the sun is setting and I'm starting back up my blog.

Randomness is my blog, you never know what will be posted, so settle in and enjoy a random posts from life in the country, things made with scrapbook stuff, Cricut things made with iron on and vinyl and lot's of photos.


Five things for this post.

1. Social Distant in the country is not that bad with a front porch.
2. A Panoramic puzzle of Death Valley is taking a long time.
3. My living room floor is full of new scrapbooking things.
4. I hope number 3 changes before Saturday.
5. Come back for more updates.





No comments:

Post a Comment