Thursday, February 8, 2024

Let's chat.

 Hello, all. 


Again, because I am a creature of habit and I watch the same movie over and over, l will quite Julie Powell from Julie and Julia. 


I can write a blog, I have thoughts. So here we go. 


Thoughts from me. 


I have an app from the app store that places pictures from your phone based on location into the states and counties/parishes within the app. So the US of A is covered in pictures. It's my goal to complete the country. 

The issue with the app and pictures is what type of picture do you take, a water tower or traffic. I have a lot of travel to do and it makes me happy.


My friend Jordan and I do the NYT Connections and then share our woes or successes based on that days game. How hard can it be to group four things, pretty hard some days. 


Let's talk crafts, don't start making stickers with your Cricut, it will be hard to stop. 

Let's talk how many crafts can be done at one time, not many. I have a Christmas cross stitch that is now two years old and still not done, not to mention a crochet thing and two shirts. 


Check back later for more on the blog and things to chat about. 











No comments:

Post a Comment