Monday, May 11, 2009

The day after

coming down after the high of being spoiled is always hard...well not hard but I miss it. Some Mother's Day I get a gift and a card from the hubby and the adoring sone and some years, like this one, it get nothing**. A hug, yes. A kiss, yes. But this year I got the best thing ever that money can not buy.

This year Derek folded the clothes and put them away and cleaned up the kitchen after supper, Yippe.

Sometimes just a little thing being done make a special day extra special.

A tad bit jeaslous though, some of my family went to El Fienx and had chewy pralianes. At least there was not an empty preliane wrapper in a card. He He Ha Ha

**nothing: losing a job effects the next couple of special days. 2. would rather go to texas then spend for special days 3. eat out to much. note at times eating out is better than special days.

Happy post Mothers Day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment