"Lets leave town on a perment vacation
lockup the house, pack up the station wagon
make paradise our final destination
as long as we are outta here. "
paradise would be nice, no rain and car issues
"pour something tall and strong
make it a hurricane before i go insane."
the wind is blowing like a hurricane and all the decsions are making me insane.
"they don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and look up for a smile
deep inside this armour the warrior is child."
Jesus loves me.
"be still and know that He is God
be still and know that Heis Holy
be still oh restless soul of mine
bow before the prince of peace
let the noise and clamor cease"
I am not sure why this repair issue on the expedition has upset me so, I think it is so out of the blue and nothing that I expected. But we move on with alot of talk and prayer.
I will be happy to get it back, I like music in the car and the little neon does not have a radio.
My ploy for Mother's Day Week did not work so I will lobbying for Mother's Day Weekend starting with Derek going to the donot shop for breakfest tomorrow and watching Tristian and Isolde movie with my morning cup of coffee.
Have a happy but wet Friday.
It will all be okay Sara. Stay strong.
ReplyDelete