Friday, May 15, 2009

When you surf...

When you surf the web, at times you run across things that pop out at you and then you share what you find. I found this.....

There is nothing - no circumstance - no trouble - no testing - that can ever touch me, until first of all it has gone past God and past Christ, right through me.

If it has come that fat it has come with a great purpose - which I may not understand at the moment but as I refuse to become panicky- as I lift my eyes to him and accept it as coming from the throne of God - for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, no sorrow will ever disturb me, no trial will ever disarm me, no circumstance will cause me to fret, for I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is.
"The Rest of Victory"
Happy Friday <><

No comments:

Post a Comment