Monday, December 7, 2009

Lesson Learned

Over the past few weeks I have learned several new things.

I should have been watching Desperate Housewives and Make Or Break It from the beginning.

Real Player and my Nano confuse me.

Just because you made bacon wrapped crackers the first time does not mean they will come out the same way the 2nd time.

One should not cook when you feel bad with a head cold.

I should have pre-ordered Julie and Julia when I had money on my itunes card, now it out on the 8 and all I can do is rent it.

Wonder why I can not put pictures on my Nano.

One should really scrapbook one picture a night as not fall behind.

Shutterfly and Smilebox are just the neatest things.

Amazing what one can learn when one takes the time. Then again I have over booked myself for the week and I have to be out of here on Friday morning and I only have tonight and Wednesday to get stuff together.

Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment