Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How did I.....

let it get this far. Somewhere along the way I have been over taken by boys. Cute boys but boys none the less. My clothes here lately match the boys, we watch the same TV shows. Do you know the benefit of buying 2010 Porsche Panamera a 4-door sedan that was 78 years in the making, I do.



Now let me say I love my boys but I am in need of some serious girl time. I have lost the little girl time I had and my toe nails have not been painted in months.



Thank goodness I have Make It or Break It and Greek, the one thing the boys will not watch. The cheating, the lies, the back stabbing, the falling in love, a true girl time for just a little small two hours on a Monday or at lunch on Hulu.



So listen up girls we need a night out and some meaningless gossip.

1 comment: