Now, I honestly thought that Bobby Labonte had retired and this coming from a member of his fan club back in the glory days. I have a cup, shirt, license plate holder, I have a picture of me standing in front of the #18 Instersate Battery car in the West End. I know Bobby Labonte. At least I thought I did.
And I have come to the conclusion on why I thought he had retired. See for yourself if I am "wrong".
His last win was in 2003.
His last pole was 2004.
He had 11 top 10 finishes in 2005.
He had 8 top 10 finishes in 2006.
He had 3, 3 top 10 finishes in 2007.
At this point he has retired, let's just make it official. Do you want to know where it all went wrong, late 2005 when he left Joe Gibbs Racing.
I think I have stated my point.
Happy Blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment