Thursday, September 9, 2010

Don't email

First let me clarify... while blog stalking today I found this quote

"People see God everyday; they just don't recognize Him". Pearl Bailey

I shared the quote with Kathy this morning via email:

People see God everyday; they just do not recognize Him. – Pearl Bailey

Where have you seen God today? I see Him in the rain.

Kathy's response back:

I see Him in the face of a wife watching her husband decline but still she smiles.


Goosebump central and a little tear. I guess, what I am saying is, email as always just don't open the response while on a call.

Where have you seen God today?

1 comment:

  1. I saw God this morning when I woke up to Him giving me another day...I saw God this morning when I stepped outside and felt the cool gentle breeze upon my cheek...I see God in this blessed much needed slow soaking rain...God is in EVERYTHING! One has to just open their eyes.

    ReplyDelete