Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What we do

It seems, here lately, my blog has taken a back seat to other things. I am pretty sure it's lack of planning and organization on my part.


What have we been doing? Plenty. Conor spends his day in 8th grade following this schedule:

First period - Study Hall
Second period - Band
Third period - Literacy
Fourth period - AR History
Fifth period - Science
Sixth period - Math
Seventh period - Art

Full day and then the bus to work and marching practice one night a week. And to top it off, Friday's are cereal for breakfast and tray/tv dinner lunch. I have also decided, that the first school/work day after a holiday is the same routine.

The Rangers are up by 8 games and now that LSU is playing, I the girl, have no tv time. Well, I guess I do in the bedroom by myself. Well, let's be honest, I watch LOST on the computer and scrapbook.

I have downloaded two books to the nano from Audible I have the Twilight book (the only one I don't have) and this one from Max Lucado. For free, I think I would enjoy a membership. But there is something about holding a book and reading.

I still have Lanham's birthday present to send to TX, late as usual. I did mange to call my sweet brother today on his birthday. Yet no card in the mail, at this rate I just may send Brad's, Lanham's and my Dad's all together.

Little bit of trivia, it takes 11 hours to drive, in a Ferrari 612, from Gulidford, England to Verdi, Switzerland. 12 hours and it's nine from here to Tx. Just sure why that is interesting it just is.

I may be developing a slight addiction to HI C orange and just a note, Key Lime gum, not good.

What have my fellow readers been up to?

Happy Tuesday friends.

1 comment: