8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1-1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
1/2 cup thousand island dressing
4 oz deli sliced corned beef - chopped
1/2 cup drained sauerkraut
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, 1 cup swiss cheese, dressing and corned beef. Spread in a pie plate or other shallow serving dish. Top with sauerkraut and the remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake for about 15 minutes until bubbly around the edges.
Serve hot with pretzel cripes or cocktail size rye bread squares.
** Can be done in a crock pot as well.
***Beware that lifting the lid while cooking is so bad yet so good.
Should the above dip not be to your taste then why not try Beer Dip. Yes, I just typed beer dip.
Beer Dip
1 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip
16 oz cream cheese - softened
1/2 can beer (12oz)
2 cup sharp shredded cheese.
Mix and serve with Frito's.
I took a picture of Conor going to school in two shoes this morning but I will need to post that later when I have time to get it off the camera.
Happy Friday.
Yes, it was a fabulous Dip Day indeed!! With fabulous friends!!!
ReplyDelete