Hello my blog, I am sorry I have forgot about you. I think your friend the couch needed me more and the blood supply it gets from sitting around watching tv at night.
I have had alot to say, many fun things have taken place in the Brian home but yet, I lay around.
Someone in our house lost a library book, I will not say who but any adult can keep up with their library books. Thankfully we found it and rechecked it back out for the person to finish the last few chapters.
I started Christina's 40th birthday album and even needed a day off to get it done. It was a big hit and love LOVED it. Now unto John-Wesley's for his 13th birthday, I fear his will not make it by Friday the 13th when the boys leave to go back to Texas to party again.
We went over the weekend to for Christina's party and had a blast. I have mentioned that I am spoiled before and that some actions bring home in full force. As you know I blog stalk and a few years ago I found a photography blog where a family was at the lake for the parents 50th anniversary and they took a family photo on the dock with their backs to the camera.
Friday night we went on a double date with the Sneeds at the Harbor on Lake Ray Hubbard and weeee the thought of me a Derek sitting with our backs to the camera was to strong of an urge to resit. He did it, he did not like it but he did it. Sunday, $22.00 later at the Exxon I was spoiled again but this time Conor helped.
Our Expedition, still not fixed. I pray it will be soon, this loser of a guy in Pennsylvania has given us the run around. We ended up having a bad transmission sent to us and they did replace it but I am being told that one sent to replace it is our old one that has been rebuilt, WTH. I hope that this one is the winner because the Sanders are sweet people and good friends but I am sure Patrick is ready to move to something else.
Conor over the last month has been upset with me, see I keep changing the play room around and nothing seems to work with queen size mattress in it and a true kitchen table in the room for my scrapbooking table. Over the last four weeks we have made to long distance trips out of state and each time I tell Ashley "I will not get back into that Neon!" and we laugh and we go in the little car and have fun. But let me say this "I will not go back to a little crop table"!! The kitchen table will stay and the queen mattress will leave, and that is what they are going to do Friday morning during spring pick up day.
I have a puzzle of a winter holiday scene in the living room that I thought would be fun to do over Thanksgiving and its still there and not complete and now looking at it I just cannot bring myself to finish it. I think a nice summer bright one would be fun.
Seth, Derek's cousin married Mallory in April, gorgeous wedding and it's always fun to see family. They went to Hawaii on their honeymoon and Mallory sent me a picture of the waterfall from the tv show LOST.
Rain and rain and more rain has been in North Arkansas for sometime, it started right around the time we bought our new table and chairs for the deck. We have yet to set outside, maybe twice we enjoyed some nice weather.
See, my friends alot has been going on and I promise, Girl Scout promise to do better and hopefully I will get some pictures posted.
Happy Day to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment