Friday, May 27, 2011

Congratulations Lyndsey


First

 Middle


 The End


Congratulations Lyndsey!!! You have grown into a beautiful christian young lady. Ready to take on the world, keep Christ at your center and the bumps and hardships along with the great times will bless you. I wish we were there to see this great moment in your life. We are so proud. Enjoy your day.

She is leaving her home for college, an apartment and four years of hard work to become a teacher. These are times that I miss my friend, Lisa and David are watching their little girl go into the world and I think I need to be there to give encouragement and hugs. Lisa and I both have 9th graders now and I am so thankful she will be there for me when Conor takes this step.

They have spent years praying and teaching for just this time. For the time, when you must let them go and that they keep what is valued at their center, to find their wings and light their world.

Be bold, Lyndsey, we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment