about Mr. 13.
This is the child who wants to stay up all night and sleeps on the couch, weekends and holidays. When given the choice to stay up till 10 the last two weeks of school he would rather fo at 9 so he can listen to music.
This is the child who at IHOP put five different syrups on his plate of eggs and pancakes.
This is the child who, I guess, did not want to get up and get a spoon for his jello but ate it anyway.
I will let you guess who he did it, and yes a finger was used at some point.
This is the child I love.

I have to say...I got so internally cracked up when I saw him eating his jello without a spoon! It was funny and I thought to myself (again internally), "wow, only a 13 year old!" haha
ReplyDelete