Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Call it what you will

Yes, I may have pushed Jamie into going to Dairy Queen at 9:30 at night for a cherry slush. I may have used the term "all the cool kids are doing it". I may have said "it will be fun, let's be spontaneous".

To be fair it went about like this


  • Yikes, just leave off the nerds.
    Yesterday at 9:05pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus NOOO the nerds give it the crunchy tangy part =)
    Yesterday at 9:06pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian NOOOO gummy bears
    Yesterday at 9:06pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus GROSSSSSS!!! Gummy bears are nasty!!
    Yesterday at 9:07pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian we need to go to the frozen yogurt place
    Yesterday at 9:07pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus where is that??? I need a cherry slushie :(
    Yesterday at 9:07pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian i can be at DQ in 20 minutes
    Yesterday at 9:08pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian come on all the cool kids are doing it
    Yesterday at 9:08pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus HAHAHA Don't tempt me =)
    Yesterday at 9:09pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian come on we are fun gals... let's be spontanus!!!
    Yesterday at 9:09pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus ‎=) I need a slushie machine in my kitchen... right next to the gas station type nacho machine
    Yesterday at 9:10pm · 
  • Jeff Zieleniuk What's spontanus because it sound kinda gross.
    Yesterday at 9:10pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian Jeff going to DQ for a slushie
    Yesterday at 9:11pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus WHAT!!! It is so amazing!!!!!
    Yesterday at 9:11pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian We all need that, a nacho machine in the house. Let
    Yesterday at 9:11pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus Jeff i might just have to bring you some!!
    Yesterday at 9:11pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian Let's go!!!
    Yesterday at 9:11pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus Are you for real!!??!!
    Yesterday at 9:12pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian Yes I am for real, it will be fun
    Yesterday at 9:12pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian and Jeff will come...
    Yesterday at 9:12pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus HAHA well of course, all the cool people are invited!
    Yesterday at 9:13pm · 
  • Jeff Zieleniuk Nm I think u guys missed the joke
    Yesterday at 9:13pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus is DQ a sexual comment i dont know about?? :/
    Yesterday at 9:13pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian Then meet us at DQ and tell us the joke
    Yesterday at 9:13pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian Did I miss something...
    Yesterday at 9:14pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus HAHAHAHA Im kinda lost
    Yesterday at 9:14pm · 
  • Jeff Zieleniuk Sarah said let's be spontanus instead of spontaneous. I don't know want spontanus is but I don't want any
    Yesterday at 9:15pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian I am lost I think as well. We will talk about over a slushie.
    Yesterday at 9:15pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian Oh, ahhh. Spelling will ruin you every time.
    Yesterday at 9:15pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus ohhhh yea, Jeff is smart and can see mis-spelled words =) So not far smarty pants!!
    Yesterday at 9:15pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus see fair**
    Yesterday at 9:15pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus dang!!
    Yesterday at 9:15pm · 
  • Jeff Zieleniuk Lol nm
    Yesterday at 9:16pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian are we going or not?
    Yesterday at 9:16pm · 
  • Jamie Dacus alright... This HOTTTT mama is getting her flip flops on and heading to DQ!! Cool people are welcome! =)
    Yesterday at 9:16pm · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian I will see you there, Jeff you are welcome as well
    Yesterday at 9:17pm · 
  • Jeff Zieleniuk Sara are u having a dq fit or something. Needs an iv drip of slushie
    Yesterday at 9:17pm · 
  • Jeff Zieleniuk Lol u guys r weird :)
    Yesterday at 9:18pm ·  ·  1 person
  • Ashley Sanders Hey I missed out, I would have come to dq. Zoey and I would have been ready for ice cream.
    23 hours ago · 
  • Jamie Dacus AWWW I would have loved it if you were there Ash!
    22 hours ago · 
  • Sara Eudy Brian Now that was just fun!!!
    14 hours ago · 


Really, what it comes down to is Jamie is a great friend and I love that we got to spend a little time together out side of work. I love all my friends and really I did not have to try to hard, Baby Adrienna is the one in charge these days and Jamie is always up for a cherry slush.

I remember those days, onion rings and El Feinx Wednesday Enchiladas and what made them more fun was my hubby and my friends.


Blessing to all.

1 comment:

  1. you guys are so funny!!!!!!!

    If I didn't have to drive 45 minutes I would have been down for a slushie!!! Well, maybe icecream because I don't care for slushies :)

    ReplyDelete