Friday, June 17, 2011
Let's discuss this picture
I found this on Time.com in the pictures of the week for June 3 - June 10. Firefighters practice a rescue from the Belantis Leipzig HURACAN roller coaster, in Leipzig, Germany.
I understand that things need to be practiced but here are my top 5 concerns:
5. Firefighters in Leipzig now have a telescopic hinge pole lift that goes to 46 meters.
4. What did they do before if the car was stuck at 46 meters and above?
3. Are those dummies or real people waiting....
2. If they are real people, who volunteers for that job?
1. Is this a real concern!
Happy Friday with no roller coasters!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

to answer your #3 Are those dummies or real people waiting . . . . yes, absolute dummies! And probably real people!! Dummies because who in their right mind would do that?! Well, they can't be in their right mind to want to do that!! If they are real people I hope they get paid good because I think I would have to have some valium or something after I got off that seat! OH, and some clean britches!! hahaha
ReplyDelete