Conor and I both have Nano's and we enjoy them. Saturday we learned how to put voice memo's on them, Conor now has the final battle scene from Star Wars episode III.
Sunday has I was putting a new song on our Nano's and I re-filtered iTunes to see what songs have been played the most. Here is how it breaks down:
Conor:
You Give Love a Bad Name - 106 times
Dead or Alive - 102 times
Any Way you Want It - 101 times
Free Bird - 96 times, which is odd because that seems to play all the time.
Me:
Pictonary - 37
Coming Around Again - 32 times
Banana Panckakes - 32 times
Chinese Buffet/You Go Now - 32 times
I clearly do not listen to mine as much as Conor.
Now, what seems the most odd about our Nano's is that a few weeks back I found that Conor has Crazy Train by Ozzy Osborn. The mom in me wonders if my 13 year old should have that song, but I feel I really can not question is choice of music becuase I have Sunshine Day by the Brady Kids and The Do Run Run by Shaun Cassidy.
I can not get Derek to parent becuse he has Alison Krause on his.
Happy Monday
Bon Jovi...good taste :)
ReplyDeleteIf Crazy Train is what he listened to the most then I would be a little worried! hahahaha