Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

We stayed at home this year and I must admit it was wonderful. The holidays at our own pace, I missed our families greatly but there is a part of me that wanted this holiday to just be our little family of three.

I cooked and cooked and then cooked some more, I made dressing and ended up with two large casserole dishes. I learned from Grandmother so I must know only one way to make dressing, fix enough dressing to feed the Townsend's.

Christmas Eve came and we went to the candle light service and Conor was Joseph in a skit called What Does Jesus want for Christmas. I love candle light services and glad we are at a church that does this on Christmas Eve.

After we got home we Skyped with my Grandmother, she said later it was neat.




We spent the evening telling Jennifer, via text message, where Santa was at. Christmas Day was wonderful, I will say I spent it over joyed and at times crying. I am not sure why other than I am truly blessed. Later in the day we went to the movies. 

Christmas will always be my favorite time of year. I hope you my fellow blog readers had a blessed holiday. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment