The stockings are hung on the shelf, presents are wrapped and waiting to opened, Conor is making his first pecan pie and I am enjoying my guys along with the cooking.
I made for the first time peanut patties yesterday and they turned out wonderful. Our chocolate dipped pretzel rods are the best.
I wanted to share some pictures of a few ornaments on the tree.
“So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.” Luke 2:16-20 NIV
Merry Christmas to all our family and friends. We love you so much.
Derek, Sara and Conor
No comments:
Post a Comment