I had such a wonderful day. Even better I had a great treat, Conor made me homemade pancakes!!! I started out the day on the heating pad with every intention of going about the day, church, nap, cards and cooking out. But the longer I stayed on the heating pad the better my back was feeling so we just took the day off. The topic of breakfast came up and Conor said he would make waffles.
We had no Bisquick so I told him I would find a recipe and make some pancakes for us. Conor stated he could do it and boy did this kid do a great job. At one time we heard a "wow I am talented" come from the kitchen.
The pancakes were great, light and fluffy and golden brown. He says he is making them again Saturday. Oh, and for my listing pleasure at breakfast, smooth jazz on Pandora.
Here is link to our new favorite pancakes.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/simple-homemade-pancakes-recipe/index.html
Happy Monday everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment