The time as come to Wish Upon a Star, pack the clothes, pack all the other stuff and leave town. Leave town not on a jet plane or rather on a 24 ft Budget truck, this will come back up again later, we are going to DISNEY!
The Mountain Home High School Bomber Band leaves tomorrow for Orlando. The band is traveling by charter bus at 6: 30 pm, Derek and myself are leaving at 7 am to rest in Birmingham and meet the bus at 3:00 am at truck stop on the interstate.
The band has a jam packet week, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Universal - Hard Rock and the Blue Man group, Hollywood Studios and Island of Adventure, whew! Back home on Saturday for that fun 3:30 am arrival time.
Conor and the band has sold alot of cookie dough for this trip and we are so excited and thankful we are getting to go, this will be mine and Conor's first time., Derek went back in the 70's and even at in Cinderella's castle. This time he will celebrate is birthday in at Universal Studios.
I am now in search of a neat coffee mug, maybe two. I am in search of Cinderella to have my picture taken with her, I am search of the place where all the glass slippers are kept.
Most importantly we are going to have fun and take plenty of pictures. The big one is the three of us in front of the castle.
Oh and about the 24ft truck, and I quote my husband... "just remember when you want to look for a Starbucks in Birmingham, we are in a 24ft Budget truck." I know what that means, it means no.
Happy Friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment