This past week, November 2nd, my mom and dad celebrated 49 years of marriage. 49, wow!! In today's world where marriage is dismissed and laid aside I am so grateful they continue to love one another and grow a strong marriage.
On that note, I posted a picture to Facebook and my dad asked where I had gotten it at. My mom's answer was she has taken some home when she would come to visit. I love going home and digging through picture to bring back and scan.
I love to scrapbook and take pictures and I wish I was better at the picture taking, I tend to go over board as my loving son will state, but I need to take the picture to hold on to the memory. One day, I want Conor to come home and look at pictures and be proud of where he comes from and most important his heritage and legacy.
I am so thankful my parents and my grandmother allow me to do this and willing share any that I want, my next project is to put a lot from my childhood in a box. I have one box that needs staining so I can put some pictures of Conor in it, remember when I said I go overboard. There are pictures of Conor that will never get in an album.
In honor of my wonderful parents, happy anniversary and thank you for the picture but more importantly for loving me and Brad and loving each other.
Happy Monday

No comments:
Post a Comment