Monday, June 15, 2009

Band Camp

First let me say that for a very long time at least 11 years I have let Conor go and not worried. My mom would pick him up on Fridays and we would get him back on Sunday afternoons. This would happen at least once a month, he has had baby sitters since he was one. Bowling nights without kids. Woo Hoo.

We moved to Arkansas and he will leave for a month and I will have no worries. Let me be honest it's great.

But, today I put him on the school bus for band camp and has to fight back an emotional breakdown or my new favorite saying "I was jungle upset". Let's just say over the past year we have noticed that our child is a young, young 6th grader. *More on that later.

I pray that he will have fun, remember to do certain things, be on time and most importantly have fun. I loved it when I went to flag camp.

Here to a young boy growing up.

Happy Monday.

1 comment: