Thursday, June 4, 2009

I want.

I have a case of the "I wants" these days. After blogging in the past about birthdays and such I have found that I do not have the "right" pictures. I do not have any pictures of just an individule pictures. I have plans to make a "scraplifted" page about sisters and since I do not have sisters I am using my wonderful sister in laws. I want the right picture. I want one of just our parents not crowded in with everyone else.

I want not to worry about how we are paying for repairs and sending my 11 year old off the Arkansas Tech for band camp.

I want someone to clean my bathrooms. I want some Starbucks.

I want to better understand Picasa and better organize my pictures. This may be because I have two computers with pics on both.

I want these ear rings.


I want to wish all who read this a very happy Thursday.

*~*~*~*~*
S.

2 comments:

  1. are those airplanes for earrings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are Fluer de lese. However you spell it. Saints logo. The NFL picture is better.

    ReplyDelete