Friday, June 19, 2009

Our week in pictures

1


2

3

4

5

6

7

8
I thought I would share a little of our week in pictures. Some are from the Project 365 days and some are just from the day to day.

1. The Flat Brians went Gulf Shores, AL with dear friend Lindsey. For more pictures click on her link on the right, Just Roving Around.

2 and 3. I started the day with Derek working on the Expedition for Pro. 365 and began the day, then as I logged on to Yahoo I found that Nestle Cookies have been recalled. Eek.

4. Coolant for the Expedition, sweet, sweet air. So thankful that Derek could fix it.

5. Chocolate Chip cookies warn from the oven a good way to end a Wednesday. **see 2&3.

6. Farm Town. More of this in a later blog.

7. Mini golf

8. Sending an 11 year old off to band camp, he will later call and want to come home and then want to stay.

All in all we had a awesome week except for the cookie thing, I ate to raw ones before they went in the oven.

Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. okay...so you ate cookies AFTER they had been recalled???? or BEFORE?????? and the farm town thing...i finally joined, just yesterday. how do i get a fence?

    ReplyDelete