We get to Russellville on Saturday and he is limping and shares with us "I'll show you my foot later, it has a knot on it". Well.....boy did he have a knot and boy did he have a bruise. The result a trip to the ER and the following results in pictures.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Oh my.
The phone rings at around 9:30 pm Friday night and we chit chat with Conor about his day and talk about seeing him on Saturday and all is good. Towards the end of the conversation he mentions his foot and asks about what does it feel like when you break your foot. "If you broke it you could not walk on it" Derek says. Take some Tylenol and go to bed.
We get to Russellville on Saturday and he is limping and shares with us "I'll show you my foot later, it has a knot on it". Well.....boy did he have a knot and boy did he have a bruise. The result a trip to the ER and the following results in pictures.



We get to Russellville on Saturday and he is limping and shares with us "I'll show you my foot later, it has a knot on it". Well.....boy did he have a knot and boy did he have a bruise. The result a trip to the ER and the following results in pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor feller...I sure hope it isn't broken. I've heard Derek talking about it via the cubes.
ReplyDelete