Friday, January 15, 2010

The Decade on Review

Again, as I stalk, I'm sorry, frequent blogs I like to read I came across this. Reviewing the decade and all the great things that happened. I did this as a scrapbook page for Conor when he turned 10 and it was alot of fun. So here it goes the Decade in Review.

  • made a trip to Baton Rouge 2000
  • made a trip to the ER for Derek's back 2000
  • major back surgery for Derek 2000
  • welcomed a niece 2000
  • job teaching 2 year olds 2000
  • found out Derek would be laid off 2001
  • closed on first home 2001
  • accepted job in AR 2002
  • moved to AR 2002
  • sold a home 2002
  • started Kindergarten 2002
  • trip to LSU/AR game 2002
  • job as church secretary 2003
  • trip to Ranger game 2003
  • trip to Ranger game 2004
  • Derek laid off again 2005
  • moved to LA 2005
  • became my heaviest 2005
  • dealt with depression 2005 (wow, I said it outloud)
  • welcomed a nephew 2005
  • accepted new job at CAS 2005
  • moved to AR 2006
  • took a job at Juvenile Services 2006
  • fired from Juvenile Services 2006
  • started job at CAS as Administrative Assistant 2006
  • moved to tech department 2007
  • welcomed a nephew 2007
  • found old friends on Facebook 2008
  • started a blog on 2009
  • turned 40 2009
  • Derek took new position at work 2009

Well there it is, gee we were pretty boring in 2004.

What would your decade in review look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment