Friday, April 23, 2010

Five on Friday

1. I think I may have ADD, the ability to focus on one task today, really for the past days has been horrible. I hope tomorrow is better.

2. This itch on my foot means I going to step on new ground. Here is hoping for some where awesome.

3. I need more yoga pants, black is not a summer color.

4. Going to buy some lipstick this evening, every girl needs a new color. Pink I think.

5. We came home with new Mtn Dew's for Conor the other day. White Out may be my new favorite, I want to try it over ice. Distortion, I am still debating. Typhoon. I would rather take cough syrup.

***For some reason my child like his soda's room temp (hot) so I have only had sips. Brad we want a t-shirt of the winning flavor. Your the best brother.

Happy Friday to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment